Erik Schaltz received the M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering from the Department of Energy Technology, Aalborg University, Aalborg, Denmark, in 2005 and 2010, respectively.
From 2009 to 2012, he has been an Assistant Professor in the same department where he is currently an Associate Professor and the head of the research programme in E-Mobility and Industrial Drives.
His research interests include a wide range of topics within the field of electro-mobility, e.g. power electronics, electric machines, batteries, ultracapacitors, fuel cells, battery management systems, electric and hybrid electric vehicle modelling, thermoelectric generators, reliability, and inductive power transfer systems. He has participated in several national and international research projects.
- Temamøde om transport af lithiumbatterier (8. maj 2018) — April 17, 2018
- Research in Energy Storage at DTU Energy and Examples of Practical Use (23. May) — April 16, 2018
- Conference on Circular Economy of Battery: Production and Recycling (24-26 september 2018) — April 15, 2018
- Industrial/PhD Course: Storage Systems based on Li-ion Batteries for Grid Support and Automotive Applications (23-26 oktober 2018) — April 15, 2018
- Batterisystemer til solcelleanlæg mv (31. oktober 2018) — April 15, 2018