Members of the Danish Battery Society have received an invitation to the General Assembly by email. If any members have proposals to be discussed at the meeting, then please reply to that email no later than the 28th of February 2022. The proposals will then be sent to all members before the meeting.
All members can become board members if you would like to contribute to the work in our Battery Society. We do not limit the number of board members, as we believe those who are actively contributing, should also have an influence on the Board. If you would like to join the board you are welcome to contact us beforehand, or just inform us during the general meeting. At the first board meeting after the general assembly, the board members will distribute tasks, and we have regular brief online meetings to agree on and coordinate activities.
- Election of chairman and referent for the meeting
- Chairman’s report
- By Kjeld Nørregaard, Teknologisk Institut
- Presentation and approval of account and budget
- Accountant by Michael Sørensen, CLEAN
- Membership fees and membership 2022 by Kjeld Nørregaard, Teknologisk Institut
- Proposals from the board and members
- Please send any proposal to the board: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 28th of February 2022
- Election of board members
- The current board members are: Erik Schaltz, Kjeld Nørregaard, Per Jørgensen-Møller, Poul Norby, Jonathan Højberg, Jon Fold von Bülow, Michael Sørensen, Roar Hestbek, Gunnar Rohde, and Glenda Napier.
- Up for election are Jonathan Højberg, Jon Fold von Bülow, Michael Sørensen, Roar Hestbek, and Gunnar Rohde.
- Gunnar is willing to accept re-election
- Jon, Michael, and Roar do not wish to run for the board
- We hope that other members would like to join the board also.
- Election of auditor
- Any other business
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen,
The Board of the Danish Battery Society / Bestyrelsen for Dansk Batteriselskab