Due to the covid-19 situation, the General Assembly on the 23rd of March 2021 at 16.00 will take place as an online event.
The agenda of the meeting is found below, and the accounts for 2020 can be seen here:
Members of the Danish Battery Society have received an invitation to the General Assembly by email. If any members have proposals to be discussed at the meeting, then please reply to that email no later than the 16th of March 2021. The proposals will then be sent to all members before the meeting.
All members can become board members if you would like to contribute to the work in our Battery Society. We do not limit the number of board members, as we believe those who are actively contributing, should also have an influence on the Board. If you would like to join the board you are welcome to contact us beforehand, or just inform us during the general meeting. At the first board meeting after the general assembly, the board members will distribute tasks, and we have regular brief online meetings to agree on and coordinate activities.
- Election of chairman and referent for the meeting
- Chairman’s report
- By Kjeld Nørregaard, Teknologisk Institut
- Presentation and approval of accounts and budget
- By Accountant Michael Sørensen, CLEAN
- The board recommends that the Annual Accounts 2020 and the Budget 2021 are approved
- Proposals from the board and members
- No suggestions from the board
- Suggestions from members: tbd.
- Election of board members
- The current board members are: Erik Schaltz, Kjeld Nørregaard, Per Jørgensen-Møller, Poul Norby, Jonathan Højberg, Jon Fold von Bülow, Michael Sørensen, Roar Hestbek and Gunnar Rohde
- Up for election are Kjeld, Poul, Per, and Erik, who are all willing to accept re-election
- We hope that other members would like to join the board also.
- Election of auditor
- Any other business
Best regards / Med venlig hilsen,
The Board of the Danish Battery Society / Bestyrelsen for Dansk Batteriselskab